Monday 20 February 2012

my masam model.

assalamualaikum and good morning
today i just wanna share a picture of my daughter, modelling a baby hat i made for a customer.
but she looks unhappy.
well, thats her, always have problem smiling for the camera. 
I remember, when i was pregnant, i also have this kind of allergies.
allergic to camera.
i don't even have the picture during raya and what so ever.
it is just, i don't like it!
padahal before pregnant, i always fantasize to take pictures of my belly growing every weeks and every months and also give the best pose one can had during the last trimester --> the best time of preggy moments!
tapi itu semua hanya angan2. bila dah betul2 pregnant, agaknya pembawakan budak kita jd xsuka kamera langsung. hi hi. 
asyik xda mood nak bergambar.
adala sekeping dua yang daddy curi2 ambik. 
tp xbyk.
sekarang dah menyesal....teringat kenangan masa vooncit. hu hu




and now she inherits it from me.
but slowly im training her to be friendly to camera.

she is my masam model for now. 
pray for my luck transforming her into cameraholic soon
he he. 
sayang kalau xdpt amik gmbr cantik2 beliau.
sebab beliau ada byk baju cantik
dan byk aksesori cantik yang mami buatkan. 
hi hi. 
ciao!

p/s : xlaku la my kerasTangan stuff kalau berterusan mcm ni modelnya. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment