Friday 19 August 2011

Mary Jane

First crochet project I made was a Baby High Top Bootie ; as in the previous entry. So, second project, still kind of baby booties. maklumlah, as expecting for the first time, semua nak buat untuk baby je....
I started my second project, working on a Mary Jane style bootie. following video tutorial in youtube.
and the result is jeng jeng jeng ;

nampak macam menjadi kan?kan?kan?

 tapi size nye punya lah kecik. kaki barbie boleh le muat kot! tengok comparison dengan normal size baby bootie. atoyaiii!
muat2 ibu jari kita sumbat dalam kasut ni. he he.

ni pun bukan salah cikgu, tapi salah anak murid, tak ambik perhatian pasal size hook & jenis yarn yang cikgu guna. maklumlah, as a benginner I really don't think the sizes are going to effect my work this much. 
and now, i've learned. and always pay good attention to the hook & yarn sizing.
so, i will never give up! there will be another Mary Jane from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment